If you are presenting your research at the conference, you will be provided a supplemental registration form through which we will capture information about your research or you may access the form here.
Your Abstract will be published in the Conference Program Booklet. When submitting your abstract, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Abstract texts will be a single paragraph, no longer than 300 words in length.
- Do not include references or in-text citations in your abstract.
- Italicize genus/species names following scientific conventions.
- Abstracts must be approved by your faculty mentor and your program before submission
- Abstracts must be received by September 4 for publication in the conference booklet
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Poster Easels will be provided for each poster presenter
- Posters should not exceed 48” w x 36” h
- Poster presentations will be held on Saturday, September 20
- Oral Presentations are scheduled in 20-minute increments. Please plan on a 12-minute presentation with 3 minutes for Q&A.
- A computer equipped with PowerPoint, internet access and a presentation mouse will be available for each presenter.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB drive as well as have access via a cloud system such as Dropbox or Google Drive