We are very proud of our annual conferences.
Benefits of Attending
- Attend the graduate school fair
- Network with important guests and speakers
- Get feedback on your research from faculty, staff, and peers
- Meet and mingle with colleagues during our business card mixer
- Evaluate your (or your student’s) progress in a national academic setting
- Visit nearby Universities such as Johns Hopkins, The University of Maryland, College Park, Georgetown University, American University, George Washington University, Howard University
- Cultural opportunities in the Baltimore/Washington area, including the Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History and Culture, The Great Blacks in Wax Museum, The American Visionary Art Museum, Ft. McHenry, The Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park, and the Inner Harbor!
Past conference titles include:
“25 Years of Preparation, Exploration, and Transformation, September 22-23, 2017”
“#MyResearchMatters, September 23-24, 2016”
“Equity in the Classroom, the Community, and the World, September 11-12, 2015”
“Sparking Your Genius: Lessons for Scholarship and Life, September 19-20, 2014”
“Reaching Back and Moving Forward: Transforming Education, Self, and the World, September 20-21, 2013″
For more information, contact: